Monday, December 6, 2010

I lost it then I LOST it! My Favorite jacket.......

I'm not one to loose things, I pride myself on traveling the word and keeping all my gear, equipment and clothes accounted for. So you can imagine the sick feeling in the pit of my stomach when I realized my favorite Patagonia jacket was missing.....
Was it left at a hotel? In a taxi? At the airport? in the overhead luggage compartment? or was it stolen...naw, it was old and only precious to me.....I must have LOST it.

This jacket has seen more countries and kept me warm it the coolest places (Iceland for one).
It was like an old friend, we have been on a lot of adventures together....

I have now reached the final stage of lose, Acceptance, and It's time to move on.....

So while traveling this holiday season or anytime for that matter, take that extra second to check that you have everything with you. :)

Safe Travels....

No comments: